Set within a stunning new development in the heart of Wimbledon, this incredibly stylish one bedroom second floor flat boasts open-plan accommodation, a generous bedroom and ample fitted storage.
- Brand new, naturally bright second floor flat (with lift)
- Spacious reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- High quality open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous double bedroom offering fitted wardrobes
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Immaculate condition with modern appliances
- Moments from Wimbledon tube, train and mainline stations
Hartfield Road is ideally located just moments from a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities in Wimbledon town centre.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,225 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 552 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900