Ideally situated close to Wimbledon town centre, this wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom, first floor flat is set within an impressive period property and benefits from neutral décor.
- Fantastic first floor flat moments from Wimbledon Station
- Generous reception room with lovely high ceilings
- Well equipped kitchen offering a modern finish
- Fabulous double bedroom with ample fitted storage
- Stylish and fully tiled white suite bathroom
- Very close to Waitrose supermarket
The flat is located within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon which offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,974 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 491 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900