Conveniently situated for the amenities of Woking's town centre, this spacious two bedroom seventh floor flat offers bright living space and a balcony.
- A spacious two bedroom seventh floor flat
- Ideally located in the heart of Woking town centre
- Bright reception room with space for dining
- Smart kitchen with fitted appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Boasts a superb private balcony
The many shops, bars and restaurants in Woking are easily accessible, with a further range of amenities available in either Byfleet or Guildford. Transport links are excellent, with Woking Station (National Rail) providing direct access to London Waterloo.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Good little wine bar that always provides good service and choice.
Italian food with fresh ingredients. Perfect for all the family and the set menu is a bargain too.
Enjoy ice cream? Cream's has the best variety of very naughty treats. The Oreo sundae is my favourite!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 733 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45