Set on the first floor of a lovely period property this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic living space with semi-open-plan reception room/kitchen and a beautiful modern finish throughout.
- Excellent first floor two bedroom apartment
- Stunning internal finish throughout
- Fantastic semi open-plan living space with modern kitchen
- Two impressive bedrooms both flooded with natural light
- Stylishly finished bathroom
- Great location close to a variety of amenities
- Selection of transport links close by
Park Avenue is a superb residential location close to an excellent selection of local amenities and variety of transport links around London.
Wood Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pitch and Putt, Alexandra Park
Enjoy a round or two with your friends and family and the stunning views of London too!
A truly authentic Greek family restaurant that is very welcoming and with amazing, generous portions.
An impressive music venue hosting great bands such as Slayer, to Jack White, to the Prodigy!
Alexandra Palace station
Wood Green station
Bowes Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,890 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,319 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 646 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Muswell Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4040