An exceptionally well presented two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor flat boasting luxury, contemporary décor throughout and access to charming communal gardens.
- A stunning two bedroom, two bathroom flat
- Fabulous designer kitchen with wine cooler
- Underfloor heating over five sections
- Impressive bathrooms with heated towel rails
- Laminated wood flooring throughout
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Bosch electrical appliances
- CCTV, secure parking, amazing communal gardens
Well positioned close to North Finchley High Road and Woodside Park Underground Station.
Woodside Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Peace and Plenty
A bakery selling homemade sweet treats, breads and made-to-order cakes for special occasions.
A large Turkish restaurant, accommodating small intimate gathering and large parties. A very tempting menu, from meze, to shish kebab, to fish and many many more options.
Finchley's very own authentic classic pizzeria with great indoor and outdoor dining.
Woodside Park station
West Finchley station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,310 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,018 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 640 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.