Situated on a peaceful residential road, this wonderful four bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting a garden, two en suites and off-street parking.
- A superb four bedroom house
- Generously arranged over three floors
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Lovely private garden
- Driveway providing off-street parking
Woodside Grange Road is a charming residential area ideally located close to the local amenities of North Finchley High Road and the green open spaces of Brookside Playing Field.
Woodside Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A sports bar with real ales and a nice atmosphere.
Veronica Lancaster Interiors
Paints, wallpaper and fabrics, this interior design store in Woodside Park is the place to go if you're redesigning your home.
La Genoise Café
This quaint patisserie is a wonderful place to grab your morning coffee. Be warned, you might find it difficult to resist one of the wonderfully presented items in the dessert display.
Woodside Park station
West Finchley station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,120 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,300 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700