A wonderfully stylish three bedroom house tucked away from sight, boasting contemporary interior design, open-plan living space, a professionally landscaped garden and off-street parking.
- Situated in the heart of Balham
- Open-plan living space
- Contemporary interior design
- Roof terrace, patios and stunning secluded garden
- 45' reception/kitchen/dining room with skylights
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and garden access
- Two additional bedrooms
- Bathroom and guest WC
Ramsden Road is located just off Balham High Road, which offer a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Balham Underground Station (Northern Line) and Balham Station (National Rail) are both nearby.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Balham Bowls Club
The heartbeat of Balham's nightlife, this vibrant pub is open until 1am Friday and Saturday and also serves food from the bar and dining area.
Monmouth Coffee and shopping while you chat! It is a furniture store and boutique, as well as a cafe serving breakfast, lunch and sweet treats with friendly, cosy surroundings.
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
Wandsworth Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,481 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000