Situated in a private residential area of Barnes, this stunning three bedroom flat is exceptionally bright and spacious within, boasting two balconies, gorgeous dual-aspect reception room and underground parking space.
- Beautiful dual-aspect reception room with balcony access
- Stunning views across the river
- Master bedroom with balcony access and en-suite bathroom
- Large second bedroom with built-in storage
- Fully integrated kitchen with modern fixtures and fittings
- Underground parking space
- Stylish interior throughout
Wyatt Drive is situated just moments from the bars, shops and restaurants of Castelnau and within easy reach of both Hammersmith and Barnes Village amenities.
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great pub with a massive beer garden, it's a fantastic place to hang out with friends.
The Red Lion
A great pub on Castelnau Road with a back garden.
A cosy pub by the Thames with lots of history. Its views and atmosphere make it the perfect spot for a pint or two.
Barons Court station
Ravenscourt Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,275 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,304 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288