Enviably located next to the River Thames, this stunning two bedroom Victorian terrace house is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from private roof terrace and courtyard.
- Gorgeous bright reception room with arch windows
- Beautiful bathroom with stand alone bath tub
- Fully integrated kitchen with space for dining
- Spacious second bedroom with French doors to courtyard
- En-suite bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
Situated just moments from Barnes Bridge station (National Rail) and the local pubs, bars and restaurants of Barnes High Street. The green open spaces of Barnes Common is also nearby.
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The busiest place in Barnes! Great for breakfast and a morning coffee, plus you can stock up on fantastic bread and cakes too.
Tanyas Fish Bar
Great takeaway fish and chips in the centre of Barnes.
Looking out over Barnes Pond, you feel as if you're living in the countryside...
Barnes Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288