Set within a stunning period conversion, this elegant two bedroom second floor flat is beautifully presented throughout to a high-specification with semi-open plan living and off-street parking to the rear.
- Superb two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within an impressive period conversion
- Modern décor throughout
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish reception and dining area
- Located moments from local amenities and New Barnet station
- Off-street parking to the rear of the property
Phoenix court is located moments away from a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants by New Barnet station while Victoria Recreation Ground is also close by.
Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Converted from the original Odeon cinema, taking the building back to its stunning Art Deco roots. Also beer and burger with your film. #winning
A lovely little local French restaurant. I still haven't been brave enough to try the snails!
Moore & Sons
A great local butchers with owners that are always willing to help.
New Barnet station
High Barnet station
Oakleigh Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 625 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5050