This exceptional two bedroom flat offers bright, well proportioned interiors, generous living and entertaining space and a superb rear garden.
- A stunning two bedroom property
- Arranged on the lower ground floor
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Stylish fully fitted kitchen with garden access
- A beautifully manicured rear garden
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Offering ample storage space throughout
Richmond Crescent is ideally located close to Islington's vibrant Upper Street which offers a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Highbury & Islington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 853 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000