Standing at fifteen storeys, The Pinnacle is the jewel in the crown of the exclusive community at Battersea Reach, offering superior internal specifications and an abundance of light.
- A beautiful three bedroom, third floor apartment
- Recently completed to the highest standard throughout
- Custom designed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxury bathroom with porcelain tiles and under floor heating
- LED Smart TV and mood lighting to reception
- Private decked balcony with the River views
- Three good-sized bedrooms and one additional en-suite
- 24h estate management and concierge, underground parking
At Battersea Reach the combination of tranquil open spaces, riverside recreation and the excitement of a world class capital create a truly desirable lifestyle.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
An amazing champagne bar in Parsons Green. It does great cocktails, champagne brands and food. The staff remember your name and it is the perfect place for a quiet drink with friends. Incredible acoustic live acts play every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
Clapham Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,138 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111