Situated close to a plethora of Royal Docks amenities and the nearby Excel Complex, this stylish one bedroom flat offers well presented accommodation moments from the green open spaces of King George V Park.
- Smart and well presented one bedroom flat
- Set on the second floor of a purpose-built block
- Moments from Beckton District Park
- Spacious reception room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Generous bedroom
- Modern bathroom
Jade Close is well located for access to the A13 for routes into the Docklands, the City and Stratford. Transport links close to the property include Prince Regent and Royal Albert DLR Stations. For the motorist, the A1020, A12 and A13 are close by.
Beckton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Royal Albert station
Prince Regent station
Beckton Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 399 (37 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777