Renovated to an exceptional standard, this superb one bedroom flat is located on the ground floor of a lovely residential block in Belsize Park.
- A fantastic open plan one bedroom flat
- Contemporary decor and wood floors
- Portered block moments from Haverstock Hill and Belsize Park
- Modern amenities, washer dryer, dishwasher, microwave, oven
- Fully furnished and all utilities included
- Bedroom with exposed brick, TV and built-in wardrobes
- High speed wireless internet
Belsize Grove offers an ideal located close to all the amenities of Haverstock Hill and Belsize Village.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Chalk Farm station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600