Peacefully located and well-presented throughout this impressive three bedroom garden flat holds a sought-after location moments from Belsize Park and Hampstead Heath.
- A beautifully presented three bedroom garden flat
- Ground floor with private entrance
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with fitted storage
- Reception room with bi-folding doors to the garden
- Sleek, modern kitchen with dining area
- Superb location moments from Hampstead Heath
- Fabulous rear garden with detached studio room
- Belsize Park and Hampstead Heath stations are nearby
Lawn Road is a pleasant residential area moments from Hampstead High Street, Haverstock Hill, Primrose Hill and the Heath. Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for links throughout the city and West End.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Gospel Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 999 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600