An impressive one bedroom coach house conversion offering generous living space, high ceilings, stylish décor and a fabulous conservatory opening out onto a charming garden.
- A stunning one bedroom coach house
- Private entrance and charming rear garden
- High ceilings, fabulous open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Mezzanine level bedroom with storage
- Stylish shower room
- Beautiful conservatory overlooking the garden
- Prime Belsize Park location
Upper Park Road is a residential area moments from the amenities of Haverstock Hill and Belsize Village.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Chalk Farm station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 791 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600