Located within a stunning period conversion with a charming communal entrance hall and well-maintained gardens this superb one bedroom flat offers generous living space and naturally bright rooms.
- A naturally bright one bedroom flat
- Located on the top floor of a stunning period conversion
- Dual-aspect reception room and good-sized kitchen
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Entrance hall with skylight window and storage space
- Lovely communal gardens and impressive entrance hall
- Moments from England's Lane and Belsize Village
- Swiss Cottage station is a short walk away
Convenient for travel into central London, 20 min underground station journey to Canary Wharf and the City (via Baker Street) on the Jubilee Line. The property is 10 minutes walk to Primrose Hill and 15 minutes walk to Hampstead Heath and Regent's Park.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Swiss Cottage station
South Hampstead station
Finchley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 600 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600