Located on the first floor of a well-maintained block with lift and porter this superb one bedroom flat offers naturally bright living space and modern interiors.
- A fabulous one bedroom first floor flat
- Recently renovated to a superb standard
- Naturally bright rooms and neutral décor
- New kitchen and bathroom
- Brand new carpets throughout
- Private balcony
- Amazing location in Belsize Park
Located on the corner of Haverstock Hill and England's Lane this property is within walking distance of a wide range of desirable amenities and excellent transport links.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A real lunchtime treat, this restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere also operates as a cafe and deli.
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
As well as browsing the market, Camden Lock is a great place to hang out and enjoy the sunset.
Belsize Park station
Chalk Farm station
Hampstead Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600