Located moments from the shops and restaurants of Hampstead and Haverstock Hill this well presented three bedroom flat benefits from spacious, well proportioned rooms and gated parking.
- A bright three bedroom flat
- Located on the raised ground floor of a period conversion
- 20' reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms, bathroom and off-street parking
Parkhill Road is a pleasant residential area moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Haverstock Hill, Hampstead and Primrose Hill.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
A rustic Mediterranean restaurant open from 7am! Grab breakfast in the morning and more traditional Middle-Eastern fare in the evening.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Gospel Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 997 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600