This is an impressive live/work studio flat that offers a wealth of open-plan living/working/entertaining space, all within a fantastic location close to Bethnal Green underground station and with swift links to the City and Docklands.
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Raised dining area
- Contemporary semi open-plan kitchen
- Generously-sized double bedroom
- En suite shower room
- Ideally located close to the vibrant Brick Lane
Bethnal Green Road is host to a wide range of bars, restaurants, shops and markets, Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market are both close by and the fashionable bars of Shoreditch and Hoxton Square are also easily accessible.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
The Palm Tree
A local drinking institution that retains its traditional decor - a proper East End boozer with plenty of character in Millennium Park.
Bethnal Green station
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
Cambridge Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £725 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 814 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414