This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat is set within a charming period converted property and boasts modern interiors with ample reception room, open-plan kitchen and large bedrooms.
- Gorgeous two bedroom split-level flat
- Arranged over ground and first floors
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Superb bay-fronted reception room stretching to 39'4
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Two ample double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and one en-suite
- Off-street parking
Denbridge Road is a quiet residential street located just moments from amenities of Bickley Road while both Bickley and Chislehurst rail stations are within an easy reach.
Bickley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This pub set within a beautiful period building next to Chislehurst Caves has a warm atmosphere, a wide range of ales and delicious pub grub.
A tasty Indian restaurant serving classic curries and speciality dishes too.
The best Indian food in the most beautiful surroundings and with great friendly service too.
Elmstead Woods station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111