This superb two bedroom third floor flat in Blackheath boasts large and airy accommodation offering a spacious reception room flooded with natural light that leads to a private balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat
- Great location in Blackheath
- Bright and airy reception room with space for dining
- Well presented kitchen with ample storage
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Generously large second bedroom
- Smart bathroom
Surrounded by greenery, Casterbridge Road is also situated near local shops and amenities that can be easily reached.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 643 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200