Arranged on the fifth floor of a handsome period mansion block, this superb studio flat is well located in the heart of fashionable Bloomsbury and boasts bright, ample interiors and attractive features throughout.
- Superb studio flat arranged on the fifth floor
- Situated within an elegant period mansion block
- Generous studio room with open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Offers contemporary mezzanine sleeping area
Bernard Street is home to a number of excellent shopping, dining and entertainment facilities, while the amenities of Holborn, Covent Garden and Fitzrovia are also close by.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
They do amazing salads that fill you up, while still feeling nice and healthy. And their cold-pressed juices are superb...
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
Russell Square station
Goodge Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900