This fantastic two bedroom penthouse flat has been recently redecorated to present bright and neutral décor with generous living space throughout.
- Smart two bedroom flat arranged on the seventh floor
- Residential building with lift access and porter services
- Spacious reception room flooded with natural light
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms with neutral interiors
- Benefits from lovely balcony with views to the BT Tower
Paramount Court is conveniently situated moments from the wide range of vibrant amenities and the stunning open spaces of Regent's Park.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
The best dim sum in London and superb strawberry puree lemonade! The set menu is fantastic too and a real bargain...
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Warren Street station
Euston Square station
Goodge Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 587 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900