Located within a beautiful period conversion overlooking a garden square this fabulous one bedroom flat boasts stylish décor throughout.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Contemporary open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Features sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers stylish bedroom with fitted storage
- Attractive period conversion with a desirable location
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury, Clerkenwell and the West End are within easy reach.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
My Old Dutch
The best place for pancakes on Shrove Tuesday - or any day of the year for that matter!
Terroni of Clerkenwell
Terroni's on Clerkenwell Road is a charming traditional Italian café and food store offering all the delights of the old country. There is nothing better than an afternoon cappuccino with a delicious pistachio cream filled cannoli!
Russell Square station
St. Pancras station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 449 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900