Ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury this fantastic one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to offer bright, modern interiors throughout.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Sleek open-plan reception/kitchen with feature fireplace
- Offers well presented and generous bedroom
- Features smart and modern bathroom
- Desirable location close to amenities
Guilford Street offers a great location close to the local shops, bars and restaurants of Russell Square, King's Cross and Camden.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
Quirky small plates, an amazing concept and an atmosphere to match. Go with friends and try a new experimental food experience...
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
Russell Square station
Goodge Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 455 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900