Offering modern interiors with generous living space this fabulous one bedroom flat is situated within a smart period conversion with an enviable location.
- Wonderful one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Refurbished throughout to an excellent standard
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Bright bedroom leading to large private terrace
Guilford Street offers a great location close to the local shops, bars and restaurants of Russell Square, King's Cross and Camden.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
Fraq's Lobster Shack
Amazing lobster rolls and an even better location in a buzzing area just off Charlotte Street.
Russell Square station
Goodge Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 413 (38 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900