This fabulous four bedroom five storey house is presented in excellent condition throughout, features a lovely rear garden and benefits from an enviable location.
- Fantastic four bedroom house over five floors
- Period building with peaceful location close to King's Cross
- Offers spacious reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Smart kitchen with cabinets designed by Plain English
- Three well presented and generous bedrooms
- Benefits from a lovely private patio
Duke's Road is located in St Pancras and just moments from the superb amenities of King's Cross and Euston Road while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the north.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quirky small plates, an amazing concept and an atmosphere to match. Go with friends and try a new experimental food experience...
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
Fraq's Lobster Shack
Amazing lobster rolls and an even better location in a buzzing area just off Charlotte Street.
Euston Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,289 (212 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900