This beautifully presented two bedroom flat is enviably located within the Bow Quarter development and features an on-site restaurant, convenience store, gymnasium and swimming pool.
- Lovely two bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with curved wall and Juliet balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom
- On-site security
- Communal gym, swimming pool and on-site restaurant
Fairfield Road is a quiet residential area close to the amenities of Bow Road while the boutiques, shops and the fabulous market of Roman Road are all very close by. Transport links include Bow Road and Bow Church stations.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The ArcelorMittal Orbit
Britain's largest piece of art, you can buy tickets to go up and view London from the top, as well as abseil down and hire it out for private events.
The Pie Crust Cafe
A family business, absolutely delicious Thai food and great prices.
Beautiful green space in zone 2.
Bow Church station
Bow Road station
Pudding Mill Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414