Set within a low rise residential block, this fabulous and bright three bedroom maisonette is set over two spacious floors and also offers a private garden.
- Stylish three bedroom maisonette arranged over two floors
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Delightful private garden
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ideally located moments from the lovely Regent's Canal
Vernon Road is conveniently located close to the picturesque walkways of Regent's Canal, local amenities of Bow, Mile End, Bethnal Green and Shoreditch are also nearby.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Swing Patrol Victoria Park
I love the beginner swing dance classes at The Royal Inn on the Park every Tuesday. The classes are fun, the teachers and students are friendly and the dancing is great! A great way to meet new people, get some exercise and, of course, learn to dance.
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
The Palm Tree
A local drinking institution that retains its traditional decor - a proper East End boozer with plenty of character in Millennium Park.
Bow Road station
Bow Church station
Mile End station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 986 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414