Set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with private balcony and a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the third floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Delightful private balcony
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located close to the bars and restaurants of Bow
Wick Lane is conveniently located moments from the shops, restaurants and bars of Bow while also being in close proximity to Bow Road Underground Station. The Olympic Stadium and the beautiful open spaces of Victoria Park are also within easy reach.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
Beautiful green space in zone 2.
A great place to grab a coffee, freshly prepared snacks or cake, while overlooking one of Victoria Park's lakes.
Pudding Mill Lane station
Bow Church station
Bow Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414