Beautifully presented throughout and boasting a private balcony, this modern two bedroom apartment is conveniently situated for the shops and transport links along Bow Road.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Stunning two double bedroom apartment
- Offers modern interiors throughout
- Features lovely 5' private balcony
- Generous living space arranged over the ground floor
Trevithick Way is located just off Bow Road which hosts many quality amenities with the idyllic green open spaces of Victoria Park also within close proximity.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful green space in zone 2.
The ArcelorMittal Orbit
Britain's largest piece of art, you can buy tickets to go up and view London from the top, as well as abseil down and hire it out for private events.
Swing Patrol Victoria Park
I love the beginner swing dance classes at The Royal Inn on the Park every Tuesday. The classes are fun, the teachers and students are friendly and the dancing is great! A great way to meet new people, get some exercise and, of course, learn to dance.
Bow Church station
Bow Road station
Devons Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414