Offering far-reaching vistas from one of the three private balconies and the roof terrace, this fabulous three bedroom contemporary apartment is situated within a riverside development with a lift and porter.
- Stunning, riverside three bedroom eighth floor apartment
- Spectacular views from three private balconies
- Marvellous roof terrace
- Spacious reception with doors opening to balcony
- Bright contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
- Dining area leading to roof terrace
- Dual aspect master bedroom with en suite
- Modern development with lift and porter
The property is located within a modern development adjacent to the River Thames in Brentford close to shops and restaurants of Brentford High Street and Strand on the Green and within easy reach of Chiswick High Road and Kew Gardens.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Enjoy a day out all through the year in these beautiful gardens. Make sure you check out the Victorian glasshouse, which is the largest surviving structure of its type in the world.
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,150 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000