Set within a striking Art Deco building within the Great West Quarter development, this stunning studio apartment features high ceilings and large windows overlooking the communal gardens.
- Located on the ground floor with secure entry and concierge
- Spacious studio room with high ceilings
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary shower room
- Entrance hall with built-in storage cupboards
- Stylish modern décor and wood floors
- Secure underground parking space
The development benefits from a convenience store, dry cleaners and gymnasium. The amenities of Brentford, Kew and Chiswick are all within easy reach.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hook & Cleaver
The best butchers in South Ealing along Pitshanger Lane, selling some seriously good sausages!
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 507 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000