Set within a new residential development overlooking the River Thames, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with a river-facing terrace.
- Secure entry and lift to the second floor
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with dining area
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Private decked terrace with amazing River Thames views
- Stylish modern décor and lots of natural light
The beautiful riverside walks of the Thames Path are on the doorstep and a wide range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants can be found throughout Brentford, Kew and Chiswick.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
Syon Lane station
Kew Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 878 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000