Situated on a quiet residential road, this spacious three bedroom house features a bright and airy reception room, an attractive kitchen and a charming rear garden.
- Superb three bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Fantastically presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with dining area
- Spacious fitted kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, one Single room
- Smart bathroom
- Fabulous private rear garden
- Excellent location for Brixton's local amenities
Situated on a quiet residential road, the property is ideally located for the shops, bars and restaurants found on both Acre Lane and Brixton Hill, while the amenities of Clapham North and Clapham High Street are also within easy reach.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Happy hour cocktails and a range of dishes and cuisines from all over South East Asia.
Karaoke, drag acts and cabaret, this bar on Clapham High Street is definitely an exciting night out!
Seven at Brixton
Unique homemade cocktails in the middle of Brixton Market, made using their own secret recipes. A small place, but very nice for a date. They also sell food.
Clapham North station
Clapham Common station
Clapham High Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757