Presenting recently refurbished interiors this three bedroom house is perfectly arranged over two floors and boasts a bright reception room, a modern kitchen and a lovely rear garden.
- Fantastic recently refurbished three bedroom house
- Bright reception
- Neutral and modern décor throughout
- Contemporary kitchen
- Sleek bathroom
- Three good sized bedrooms and luxury fixtures and fittings
- Private south west facing garden
- Close to outstanding schools
Keedonwood Road is a quiet residential street set nearby to Bromley town centre, with a good selection of shops and amenities nearby as well as a good selection of parkland and schools.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian food in the most beautiful surroundings and with great friendly service too.
Sofa Bar & Kitchen
Lots of comfy cushions and great snacks in this Bromley restaurant.
A superb Turkish restaurant in the centre of Bromley. The meze platters are the best!
Grove Park station
Sundridge Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 668 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111