Set within a beautiful gated development with parking, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat features an en suite master bedroom and a separate kitchen.
- A well presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a secure development
- Sizeable reception room with space to dine
- Separate eat-in kitchen
- Bright master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Gated off-street parking
Brondesbury Park is a quiet residential area close to the amenities of Shoot Up Hill, the property also benefits from being near to the wide range of popular shops, bars and restaurants of West Hampstead.
Brondesbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Small & Beautiful
Cheap and cheerful. Delicious continental menu that barely dents the wallet. Great mussels and pizza. Bonus points for also doing takeaway!
The Salusbury Winestore
Sit down with a glass of red, white or rosé and read the brand new book you bought from the local book store.
A constant source of highly intelligent Oxford and Cambridge graduates willing to tutor for far less than the going rate.
Brondesbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800