Recently refurbished throughout, this modern two bedroom first floor flat offers bright accommodation and a separate kitchen close to a wealth of amenities.
- A stylish two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Bright reception room with feature fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Excellent location moments from a wealth of amenities
Dyne Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Kilburn High Road, Queen's Park and West Hampstead. Kilburn Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is close by for links throughout the city and West End.
Brondesbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Queen's Park Farmers' Market
In the grounds of Salusbury Primary School, great on Sundays for breakfast or lunch. Lots of fresh produce and a great mix of delicious food options.
Small & Beautiful
Cheap and cheerful. Delicious continental menu that barely dents the wallet. Great mussels and pizza. Bonus points for also doing takeaway!
The Salusbury Winestore
Sit down with a glass of red, white or rosé and read the brand new book you bought from the local book store.
Brondesbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £825 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 543 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800