Located moments from Canary Wharf and set on the first and second floors, this bright and spacious five bedroom flat boasts a large reception room and separate kitchen with a private balcony from the master bedroom.
- Fabulous four bedroom split level apartment
- Naturally bright interiors
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One bathroom and one additional WC
- Gorgeous balcony from the master bedroom
- Low rise building moments from the centre of Canary Wharf
- Close to Heron Quays and South Quay DLR stations
Strafford Street is near to the elite amenities of the Canary Wharf Complex and the cinema and restaurants of West India Quay, as well as the River Thames.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
Canary Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,010 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777