Set in a sought-after development, this stunning one bedroom flat boasts contemporary interiors and panoramic views from a private balcony.
- Stunning and spacious one bedroom flat
- Set on the twelfth floor of a riverside development
- Offers a luxurious interior with a high quality of finish
- Boasts amazing floor-to-ceiling windows
- Reception room and sleek open-plan kitchen
- Benefits from a balcony and underground parking
- Access to residents' gym and concierge service
- 1 Gigabyte internet speed available in flat
Orion Point is located close to the many local shops and amenities on Westferry Road as well as the fashionable area of Canary Wharf and the River Thames. Transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach, including Masthouse Terrace Pier.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
Mudchute Park and Farm
An excellent activity for children and adults alike. The farm has a host of animals that you can feed and the park is an oasis of calm just moments from the businesses in Canary Wharf. You can also book horse riding lessons at the stables, admire the allotments or enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast at the farm kitchen.
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee line, Zone 2
DLR line, Zone 2
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777