This is a well-presented one bedroom flat, boasting ample living space, bright interiors and a phenomenal location close to Canary Wharf.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat
- Large and bright reception room with wood floor
- Great kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Situated on a quiet street
- Off-street parking
- Close to Canary Wharf and the Docks
Situated close to Canary Wharf which offers a diverse range of upmarket places to shop and dine.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
South Quay station
North Greenwich station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777