Set within a secure residential development moments from King's Road, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat offers bright and neutrally decorated interiors with a private balcony.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Generously arranged over the first floor
- One bedroom with fabulous interiors throughout
- Stunningly bright reception room with dining space
- Separate kitchen and bathroom with modern fixtures
- Private balcony accessed from the reception room
- Lovely setting between the River and the Kings Road
Chelsea Manor Street is a pretty residential road boasting close proximity to the many designer shops, boutiques and eateries King's Road has to offer with a picturesque stretch of the River Thames also with close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 540 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000