Offering bright, modern and surprisingly spacious interiors, this gorgeous studio flat is enviably located moments from the fashionable amenities along King's Road.
- Set within a prestigious development with 24hr concierge
- Elegantly arranged over the second floor
- Bright studio flat with separate kitchen
- Modern bathroom with marble interiors
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
Nell Gwynn House is located along Sloane Avenue where you can find a number of local conveniences and pavement lined cafes but for a more extensive range of up market shops, bars and restaurants the famous King's Road is also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Café and restaurant with live music.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 373 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000