An amazing four bedroom duplex flat, boasting wonderfully presented and spacious living space, including two en suite bedrooms, stylish fittings and fixtures, lift and access to gorgeous communal garden.
- Simply stunning four bedroom duplex flat
- Set in a striking period conversion (with lift and porter)
- Fantastic reception room with ample dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fabulous en suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bright rooms throughout and en suite facilities
- Stylish décor and offers access to pretty communal garden
Elm Park Gardens are ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafes, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping. South Kensington Station is close by and access is provided to the A4/M4.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,648 (153 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000