Located in the heart of South Kensington, this elegant two bedroom third floor flat overlooking the lovely communal gardens, boasts expansive accommodation with stylish and modern décor.
- Located on the third floor of the imposing mansion block
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged over 1443 square foot
- Expansive reception room overlooking communal gardens
- Stylish fully fitted kitchen with eating area
- Large dining room with built in storage
- Master bedroom with modern en suite shower room
- Second great size bedroom with contemporary bathroom
- Access to stunning landscaped communal gardens
The many shops, restaurants and bars of South Kensington, Earl's Court and Gloucester Road are moments away. Whilst motorists have the A4/M4 conveniently close by with routes in and out of London.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,443 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000