This fabulous two bedroom flat is ideally placed in a stunning garden square and benefits from spacious rooms throughout, two en suite facilities, private entrance and two lovely patios.
- Unique two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Stunning interiors with neutral décor
- Generous reception room with patio access
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Separate dining room
- Spacious double bedrooms, both offering en suites
- Private patio and winter garden
- Fantastic location for local amenities on Old Brompton Road
Redcliffe Square is conveniently located moments from the many amenities and facilities of Old Brompton Road and Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,412 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000