A recently refurbished, bright and spacious one bedroom, second floor flat, affording ample storage and located in the fantastic Earls Court area.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Spacious, bright reception room with space to dine
- Features modern, well equipped kitchen
- Well presented bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Stylish shower room
- Benefits from an excellent location
This property is ideally situated close to the extensive range of shops, cafés and restaurants of Earls Court Road and Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000