Situated just moments from the fashionable Sloane Square and nearby King's Road, this bright one bedroom property offers a well arranged living space in a traditional Victorian period conversion.
- Well arranged reception with modern, open-plan kitchen
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances
- High ceilings and bright bay-fronted window
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart en suite shower room
- Red brick building with live in caretaker
- Access to a large communal garden
- Superb central location close to Sloane Square
Sloane Gardens is a peaceful sought-after street and offers easy access to the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants to be found on London's famous King's Road. Transport links include Sloane Square Underground Station just moments away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Sloane Square station
CircleDistrict lines, Zone 1
Piccadilly line, Zone 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000