This stylish two bedroom apartment boats a contemporary décor, a sunny balcony and modern, open-plan kitchen and is set on the corner of a prestigious Chelsea Square.
- Impressive reception with French doors to balcony
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Popular building with lift
- Exclusive garden square
- Superb central location
Tedworth Square is ideally located for the many boutiques and restaurants available along King's Road while Sloane Square offers a further range of high end shops.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £875 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 581 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000